November 29, 2012

Where there is love there is life


Alia is the happy type of kid.

And I cannot be more grateful for her to be this way !

There is not a day that passes without me to smile a thousand time thanks to her.

An afternoon at home just the two of us!
She loves playing peak-a-boo.
She loves dancing and moving her hands in a close/open motion.
She laugh out loud when we kiss her tummy.
She closes her eyes and smiles when she feels the wind on her face in the trike.
She loves climbing the couch to get the TV remote whe we try to hide it on top of it.
She absolutely loves to put her little hand in our puppy's mouth and giggles when Pampu lick her hand.
She loves crawling around the house without a diaper and throw all my beauty products on the floor. 
She loves to swim in the ocean.

And I love her so!

She smiles to people in the street, in the trikes and make them smile.
About a month ago, I was walking on the beach with Alia on her sling on my hips. I felt someone was following me. I looked back and saw two kids about 7 and 9, jumping behind me and doing faces to make Alia laugh. And she was laughing so much. They kept following me and entertain her for about 10 to 15 minutes until I had to enter in this shop I was going in.

Alia with her favorite tito, Ken and Chocnut the dog
In Boracay, she starts to be known among the tricyle drivers for the baby that smiles to them, laugh out loud if they smile back to her and pinches them if they do not pay attention.

And they always end up smiling, laughing and making faces along with her.

Alia is totally obsessed with trikes. Every time we hop in one, she’ll be excited and trying to reach the handles and the breaks.
Quite a few drivers will turn their mirror facing her so she can look at herself in it and laugh.
Some of them spend the trip making faces to amuse her.
All of them will laugh along with her.

And I always am one proud mommy seeing her spreading happiness around her at such a young age.

Isn’t it promising for the future ?

Happy Buddha: her Halloween costume

Yesterday when we went home from a play date with her buddies and my mommies friends, she was so happy to see her Daddy Yo. While breastfeeding, she stopped, turned her back to me and hugged her Daddy Yo! A long hug, her two arms around his neck.

He melted!

Playing and cuddling
He then left the room to let Alia sleep. As he closed the door of the room, I saw her crawling to the door, sit next to it and say "Baba?". He came back in until she was settled with me in bed.

Once alone with her, I felt a tear rolling on my cheek. She was breastfeeding and I was just happy to have her in my life.

Love is very powerful.

Playing with the computer while Skyping with her Lola back in France

No comments:

Post a Comment